Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

This is the NEWEST Idea Book from Close To My Heart!
 There are tons of new papers, stamps and embellishments for the spring and summer seasons.

3 Ways to get your VERY own COPY!

1- Host a Girls Night Out and have me over with a few of your friends and family. I will have a project for you and your guests to make while showing off some of our new FABULOUS products!

2- Sign up and Come to a Class at my house! There are a variety to choose from, I am sure you can find something to suit your fancy!

3- Become a Preferred Club Member by committing to coming to a class atleast once a month. By either placing a minimum order of $25 (before shipping and tax) or taking a class that is a minimum $30 you can earn FREE & Discounted products once every 6 months!

*Contact me at 509-710-1879

No comments:

Post a Comment