Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Tomorrow is the deadline for our Amazing special with Close To My Heart!
If you you have ever wanted to be a consultant to make a little extra money, or to save a little bit of money by getting ALL of your products at a discount, then DON'T miss out on the amazing opportunity that Close To My Heart is offering for the month of March only. 11pm tomorrow PST is the deadline. Just go to my website:
www.ctmh.com/shannonsmoldt
and select the opportunity button.

This month when you sign up you recieve our exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, retails for $99 , FREE! It has 700 images on it and it coordinates with several stamp sets in our idea book. It comes with 3 D-sized stamp sets that all the images have matching images on the cricut so that you can cut out with your machine and then just stamp your image directly on there! EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!

Our cartridge is a MUST have for all cricut users. So CHOOSE now to either JOIN my team TODAY! or just go to my website and order yourself this AMAZING set!

If you order from my website today or call me or text me or email me or facebook message me, a minimum $99, your choice (I do recommend the cartridge) however we also have some awesome While Supplies last deals on there too, then let me know that you have done so and I will let you pick out $20 in FREE product of your choice by taking advantage of this deal today! Plus, with a $50 order, you can add the March stamp of the month for just $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment