Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Schedule of Events:

BINGO! Saturday, Sept. 22nd 7-9pm Round Table Pizza, 5 Mile Plaza  (Must RSVP)

Workshop On The Go  (your choice of kit) Friday 28th, 10am or 6pm (Must pre-order)

Cricut Class, Saturday, Sept 29th 7pm - $20 or FREE with purchase ahead of the  Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge (purchased through me)




*Please READ below about all the Bingo info!

Workshop On The Go Choices are As Follows:


$52 
( You will also need a 2 x 2 block, liquid glass and a black(preferably stazon or cocoa ink)


$35

(You will also need a couple of blocks, cocoa ink, olive ink, cranberry ink, 12 x 12 paper trimmer and adhesive of your choice.)



$38
You will need blocks and adhesive







 (This makes 15 cards)
$35




All The above kits come with paper, stamp set and embellishment. 
You will need to bring your basic tool kit, blocks and coordinating inks (you can use mine if you are at my house taking the class!)


Cricut Class Night:
 Saturday, Sept 29th 7pm!
Cost is $20 or FREE
 if you purchase the
 NEW EXCLUSIVE Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge through me or my website before the class! 

Here is what we will make:


Must RSVP and Prepay so I can have the materials available for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment