Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 8, 2012

 
 
FREE Christmas Card Class!

  • My house! RSVP for directions!

  • Are you in the Spokane area? Looking for some me time? If so, you are invited to come and make these darling Christmas cards at my house!

    This Monday, November 12th at 7pm.

    Please RSVP so I have enough cards prepared!
    You will be entered into a doorprize drawing!

    1 entry for RSVP
    2 entry for bringing a FRIEND that I did not invite!
    3 Entries for making a purchase that night.
    4 Entries if your friend also makes a purchase that night.
    5 Entries if you book your own Home Party to have a Fun night out with friends!

    SPACE is limited, so PLEASE RSVP soon!
    Call or text me 509-710-1879
    email me at shannonsmoldt@gmail.com

    or SEND me a FACEBOOK message!

    I CAN'T wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment