Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

1
May Kit Featured

SuperHero

*let me know if you want to make these at my house.




Ok, so when most people see this paper kit, they are going to see BOY all the way!
Boys in Superhero costumes or Superhero themed birthday parties. 
I can DEFINATELY see that too!

But I am a mom of ALL GIRLS! Does that mean that I can't use this paper? Of course NOT!
What do I see when I look at this paper? 
Well, my 2 younger daughters are in Campfire USA and the main colors of Campfire are Blue and Red. So instantly, I KNEW EXACTLY what photos I would put on these pages! I was REALLY SUPER EXCITED to use these papers! 
 
The first layout are the pictures I took of my girls earning TOP SALES and TOP FAMILY sales.
The 2nd layout is from last year, when my middle daughter Sold over 1000 packs of candy and her name was drawn to WIN the Gold Pass for Silverwood (a theme park)!
The 3rd layout is when her club had their end of the year party in 2011. 

Now, I am SAVING the last layout where it talks about MY HERO because I have some photos of my husband pulling a lady out of a creek when her car went off the road. I am a camara stalker, but those photos were taken by the news station!


*I hope you can see yourself using these papers for their VERSATILITY! 
Listed below are the items you can order from my website to make these pages or something similar! If you want to use my cutting guides, please send me an email: shannonsmoldt@gmail.com



Superhero Paper Packet X7152B  $9.95

 Superhero Compliments Rub-Ons X7152C  $4.95
Comic Badge Buttons Z1688  $4.95

 Mini-Medley Accents Pacific  z1698  $4.95

Irresistibles Persnickety Journaling Spots Z1734  $4.95

12 X 12 White Daisy  Cardstock  1385  $9.50


By ordering $35 in Products until the end of May for National  Scrapbooking Month, you can add this REALLY fun 
Dotty For You Paper Pack for just $5!

You can order from my website by clicking the shopping badge button to the right or by following going directly to my website: www.ctmh.com/shannonsmoldt

Here are a couple of REALLY cute cards made by other Close To My Heart consultants.







Don't forget you CAN ADD the May Stamp of the Month for just $5 when you place a $50 product order!









No comments:

Post a Comment