Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Starting today, I am going to start showcasing some of my photography on this blog as well. When I started this blog, my intention was to show more than one side of myself to you. Thus how I came up with All Thing Shannon Smoldt for my blog address. I am sure that there are many things about me that you do not know.

I remember even as a child I really enjoyed taking pictures. I remember when my grandmother bought me my first camera so that I could take pictures at Camp Illahee which was where we went to camp every summer for Camp Fire. I earned my way to camp every year back then by selling campfire candy. That was back when kids could actually go door to door by themselves and feel safe. Summer camp was always a huge highlight of my youth.

I have a few of those photos that I took back then, but unfortunately the subject in my photo is so small. I am disappointed in the fact that the photo does not show what I remember in my mind. Well, fortunately today with today's technology that is not a problem.

I remember when I bought my own camara when I was in high school. I wanted to get some REALLY nice pictures of my friends who were graduating. I was a sophomore. I remember it was a really awesome Kodak and I am sure I spent a couple hundred dollars of my own money. That camera was so nice, that it lasted through college, which I have some fun pictures capturing some really great memories there. Also, it made it through for my honeymoon and on to our next vacation where my husband somehow let our bag fall into the swimming pool at the Moon Palace in Cancun. Now that stinks! Because here we are on an AMAZING vacation and now I have no camera! Thankfully we went with some friends and I was able to get a copy of their photos, but its not quite the same.

Anyway, I love taking GREAT photos and I LOVE to scrapbook so they really do go hand in hand. So obviously those are 2 of my Favorite things!

 Now today, you have learned a little bit about me. Maybe even more than you wanted to know. In a few days, I will give you a glimpse into something else that is important in my life. But for now I am on to showcase some AWESOME photos!



This is my favorite Engagement photo that I took of Roy and Jessicas Engagement Shoot.







These are some favorites of Tommy's Senior Pictures!

We also used this day as an opportunity to do some family photos.











I have plenty more photos to showcase. Check back soon to see more photos!
Can't wait? I do have another blog you can look at as well. I will be uploading more photos there. 


Also, I do have a website where I will post your photo shoot so you can pick your favorites. I do have an AWESOME  2 Full days of shooting Senior Photos for my best friends daughter who flew over from the coast. I took her to several different locations and by checking out her photos you can see all the cool different types of backgrounds we were able to capture in different areas in Spokane. When you go to this website to view her photos her name is Sydney Ward. 
Here is that link:

Contact me for more info! 

I specialize in:

*Fun with Kids!
*Senior Portraits
*Engagement Photos
*Family Photos
*6th/8th Grade Promotion Photos

I am also wanting to start taking on Birthday Parties! 
Moms are so rarely in the photos and they are managing the party and so often many memories have been missed! Let me do it for you! 

Contact me today at 509-710-1879 or shannonsmoldt@gmail.com
to book your party or photo shoot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment